The navigation and public consultation of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Warranties, Liabilities and Damages
- PetroRecôncavo S.A does not guarantee that the content, instruments and materials contained, used and offered on this website are precisely updated or complete, and is not responsible for damages caused by eventual content errors or equipment failures.
- PetroRecôncavo SA is not responsible, expressly or tacitly, for the misuse of the information, instruments, materials made available and / or the equipment used by this website, for whatever purposes, done by any user, being entirely responsibility for any injuries in its own or third parties’ rights, whether or not caused by this improper use.
- Under no circumstances will PetroRecôncavo SA, its administrators or employees be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising from connection with this website or use of your part or inability to use it for any reason. part, or with respect to any performance failure, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if PetroRecôncavo SA or its representatives are advised of the possibility of such damage, loss or expense.
- The adequate provision of all Internet resources, without exception, is the sole responsibility of the website user.
- PetroRecôncavo S.A is not responsible for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website, or (b) whose address on this website is available to them. PetroRecôncavo S.A. does not guarantee the reimbursement of any damages caused by the websites referred to in this item.
- Before making an investment decision, potential investors should carefully consider, in the light of their own financial situations and investment objectives, all the information available on this website and, in particular, assess the Risk Factors.
Confidentiality of User Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise specified, all content on the pages of this website, such as information, materials, instruments, page organization, graphics and drawings, belong to PetroRecôncavo S.A or to third parties who lawfully ceded their right to use.
Note: Having accessed this website and any of its pages, the user will automatically have accepted all the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Therefore, please cease browsing or public consultation of the pages of this website in the event that you do not agree with all of the above Terms and Conditions.